Weathering the Storm Part 1: Cash Management
Atlantix Partners | June 1, 2020
As we work with our clients on cash management, we begin with these five action items:
- Understand cash availability and obligations based on the sudden business disruptions
- Identify opportunities to release trapped cash, extend cash outflows and collect on outstanding A/R
- Assign a qualified individual to understand Stimulus Package benefits
- Quickly re-forecast using the best information available, focus on leading and predictive indicators to build forecast models
- Identify all short-term working capital cash options
These are uncertain times. Proactive cash management can help your company be strategically prepared for whatever comes next.
We invite other middle-market companies to share tips on their cash management best practices.