Reopening & Recovery – Part 9 – Embrace the Opportunity to Change
Atlantix Partners | June 29, 2020
“Change is the only constant in life” (Heraclitus). However today, unexpected change is the new reality. Is your business taking steps to become more agile to emerge better positioned for the future.
Make the best of these times by assessing your organization’s
- Do you have the right skills mix?
- What gaps and learning opportunities exist?
- Are your systems sufficient to operate in a predictive way?
- What tools are needed to improve communications?
- Do your processes support your new business model?
- Are there new forms of waste in your business?
- Do you still have the same space requirements?
- Can you reconfigure your workspaces to facilitate collaboration?
- Service/product offerings
- Is there sufficient demand for your current offerings?
- Are there non-traditional offerings that can be created?
Embrace this opportunity to make meaningful change through effective change management. Remember to
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
- Team effectively … move from traditional static teams to fluid teaming of resources
- Establish predictive metrics
- Encourage collaborative innovation
- Leverage technology
- Emphasize learning